Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thing #8: Flickr Mashups

The Flickr Mashups were very cool! I had never heard of these before. I am amazed at the free things available on the internet!

I really liked the "Spell with Flickr" mashup. I had a little bit of trouble linking it to the blog. I had to play with the html for quite a while before I was able to post it with no errors. I am not sure why.....I need to investigate a little more.

I liked the puzzle creator too. This would be great for making gifts or something fun for home. I can see where both of these could also be used in the classroom to make the material more interesting and real for students. A puzzle creation of DNA for example would be a neat way to introduce that topic. I am still not a fan of open accessibility to family photos, but sharing photos of relevant people, places and things for information sharing is great. This is a wonderful way to have some of the experiences of "being there" without ever leaving your seat.

BOY PUZZLE




NAME TILES
Bead Letter J E letter A letter N N I e ">

No comments:

Post a Comment