Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thing #9: Online Image Generators

I had a lot of fun with the online image generators! I can see where students would really enjoy learning how to use them. They could be used to dress up a presentation, blog, etc. I used Image Chef the most because it had so many fun options. It was also so easy to use and add to my blog. I also worked with the Happy Face Generator too. With the many options to choose from, I think this would be a great way to get to know your students. I would think you could gain a little understanding of their mindset, likes, dislikes, etc. just by noticing which template choices they make and certainly by the messages they write. See if you can figure out mine...







DREAMING....
Beach custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more - ImageChef.com



REALITY....
Customized Basketball Jersey - ImageChef.com


HOPEFULLY I WILL....
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



Links to online generators I used:

Happy Face Generator: http://www.happyfacegenerator.com/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture of the beach. I wish I was there too!!!

    ReplyDelete