Monday, April 13, 2009

Thing #19: Beyond MySpace: Other Social Networks

I joined Teacher POP and was a little surprised at the approval time, but am glad I was approved in time to post and think I will enjoy being a member. The two activities I chose to complete for Thing 19 were:

1) Add the Teacher POP badge to this blog. This is posted on the top left of the blog.
2) Left a message, AKA commented on a video entitled, " Math Education: An Inconvenient Truth" posted by Dr. Wall.

Other than Facebook, this is the only online community I have joined. Teacher POP is appealing because it was created specifically for educators and is an APSU original. I think I will enjoy the networking with people who share common experiences in the APSU education program. I will be able to learn much from fellow students and others through this online community.

No comments:

Post a Comment